eVO provides internet browser-based geospatial capabilities for all environmental management and consultancy requirements for the natural and built environments.
eVO provides your organisation with cross-business interactive mapping, enabling you to analyse your survey data – including more sophisticated data, such as the National Vegetation Classification (NVC), which identifies and categorises specific vegetation communities on the basis of their detailed plant composition.
eVO helps your understanding of the ecology of a site, such as what needs to be conserved and the potential for enhancement. It allows clients to effectively manage their wildlife conservation.
Accurate and informative mapping is a key aspect of your reporting.
eVO enables all ecology features to be stored in your spatial data repository database (SQL Server 2008+, PostGIS, Oracle 10g+). eVO allows for the systematic, standardised of an organisation’s accurate geo-referencing of maps and other remote sensing data.
eVO Platform incorporates powerful automation capabilities with eVO Flows that allows you to streamline processes and continually improve the quality of your output.
All ecology maps, from local studies to regional analysis, can be presented to scale and linked with a geographic location.
eVO provides for all of your analysis and production of thematic maps for habitat plans, protected species surveys, and BREEAM assessments in sizes from A5 to A0 – and larger custom sizes (defined within Earthlight), and with final layouts in many different formats, including PDF, JPEG, and export raw data as DXF (for CAD) or SHP.
eVO provides the most advanced internet / intranet based GIS geospatial analytical and map production capabilities available on the market. You are able to deliver the spatial component of your consulting services to whichever sector your client happens to be based in: government, private sector, and non-governmental. And in any geographical location (from the tropics to the Arctic) in the world – as eVO supports over 5000 EPSG reference systems, including custom Coordinate Reference Systems.
eVO enables you to gather and analyse geospatial and satellite Earth observation data to extract levels of information to highlight patterns and relationships useful for your project, such as terrain, land cover, the built environment, water resources, and sensitive habitats.
Mobile Data Collection
Voyager supplies off-line capabilities for capturing and editing existing business data – on tablet and smart phones – and enables you to remotely synchronise your data with the master data on your central corporate spatial data repository.
Aurora provides mobile data collection, including custom applications for maintaining and capturing data in the field.
Because Aurora is an easy to use application builder capabilities, you are able to deploy sophisticated spatial data capture applications using only the visual builder tools; so there’s no need for code developers.
Enterprise web mapping
Earthlight provides desktop replacement capabilities via internet browser clients, and is limitlessly scalable to provide capabilities across your organisation, instantly.
eVO Flows – integrated within Earthlight – enables you to build and deploy custom analytical functionality via the web. This incredible power enables you to take geospatial analysis beyond what you may have considered possible.
As well as fulfilling your organisational web mapping requirements, eVO Platform also offers unparalleled geoprocessing sophistication and power via the internet browser. Typical examples of spatial analysis applications within eVO are:
- Linear alignments: constraints mapping, environmentally sensitive areas, river crossings
- Environmental assessment: EIA data management, spatial analysis, data capture, data integration
- Watershed analysis: drainage basins, landform assessment, and assessment of sensitive areas
- Riparian assessment: habitat mapping and assessment of riparian areas including, river reaches, floodplains, and adjacent wetlands
- Wildlife and biodiversity assessment: wildlife habitat mapping, habitat fragmentation, and data analysis
- Regional planning and strategic environmental studies: data capture, data management and spatial modelling
Other uses include:
- Bespoke Spatial Modelling
- Bird Collision Risk Modelling
- Constraints Mapping
- Cumulative Visual Impact
- Data Capture and Cleaning
- Data Hosting and Management
- Design of Custom Decision-Making Tools
- Legal and land plans
- Ecosystem Services Opportunity Mapping
- Grid Connection Modelling
- Habitat Mapping and Land-take Calculations
- Map and Figure Production
- Regional Site Search and Selection
- Scenario Assessment
- Screened Visibility Analysis & ZTVs